Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Last Sunday, whilst it was still dark we stumbled out of bed and made our way to Seremban. 

Every year, on Easter day we make our way to Seremban’s cemetery where we watch the sun rise whilst the pastor conducts a brief service.  Thereafter, we place flowers upon the tombstone of our dearly departed relatives.

A simple day spent where my children were re-introduced to their departed relatives whom they’ve never met and reminded again the meaning of Easter.  My youngest enjoyed going round the cemetery and placing flowers on tombstones. 

I personally enjoyed walking amongst the tombstones – a sense of peace prevails.  A day we commemorate Jesus’ resurrection.  I am humbly reminded again the greatness of my Lord God


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.